Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Love. So pure, it surprises you.

Some of my days go excellently well. The other times, I am disappointed with myself. May be I am not pushing myself more. May be, the kids could have learnt much more if I could have planned better.

 May be, Omkar wouldn't have said, "Bhaiyya, ignore Raju and Karthik. You teach only us." May be, more kids in the class could have been engrossed.

But one thing remains steady irrespective of my achievements. Their Love.
They have a way of making my day, with their own tiny means. Be it Mehraj's kiss on the hand, Jafar's tantrums that I am not taking special classes for him just yet, Omkar pleading me to take tuitions for her sister in 7th grade, Maruthi finally able to read and say little, Naveen breaking each word into its phonics and trying to read a story book I got to class.

The other day in class, Omkar was elected the Graduate of the Week. He was the most studious and took responsibility of a lot of things. This is a picture of him with a scroll and the Graduate Crown (I know it looks too feminine, but they cudnt care less. It just fascinates them to no extent!!)

Graduate of the Week! Omkar!

2 comments:

nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy said...

:) I know kids are full of endless love.. Enjoy while you get to be with them!